EVERYONE needs to email Sentor Nelson about gun bans !

A 2nd Amendment discussion.
GTSIO-520
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Re: EVERYONE needs to email Sentor Nelson about gun bans !

Postby GTSIO-520 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:23 pm

I got the same watered down response, when I went back to his site he now has the gun poll down, last I checked it the poll was like 85% pro gun. Inconvenient truth! Make no mistake he will vote the party line.
14'x8' Fast Eddie Alum. Hull, Alum. Rigging, 418ci Chevy LS3, 2.68 Rotator, 80" 4 Blade R.

12'x7'6" Hamant, Stainless Rigging, GTSIO-520, 72" Power Shift.

rudee116
Southern Airboat Member

Postby rudee116 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:52 am

I just checked the email account that I use for this kind of stuff and I got the same BS response. SO I wrote back the following...

I received your standard response to my previous email and have this to say in return:

You are NOT a hunter or a sportsman! You are 100% opportunist and party liner. You support an "assault weapon" ban although your constituents (who voted you into office) overwhelmingly oppose any new bans! You sir are a hypocrite politician who will do whatever your master Obama tells you. I pray that you will never be reelected again by the people of our great state. You are the worst type of politician...the self serving type who does not care about the people who gave you the privilege of representing them. YOU sir, are the problem with America today!!!
14' Don Davis w/ Upstack 0-540

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. — Benjamin Franklin

BluByU2
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby BluByU2 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Rudee116 you hit the nail on the head! I certainly hope you're right about him never getting reelected again, and that applies to all of the corrupt politicians who do not represent the people's voice. We ALL need to get out and vote in 2014 to kick their sorry asses out of office. Make 2010 look like a ripple when it comes to putting conservatives back in power.

:old_glory:

LivinTheSwampLife
Southern Airboat Member

Postby LivinTheSwampLife » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Rudee - I would bet you every amount of money I have that you got the same lame response back to that email also. word to word.

He also said that AK's are for killing not hunting - Last time I checked when you go hunting you are going to kill something! Well atleast you hope to kill something. lol
[color=#0000FF]LivinTheSwampLife with new and old friends alike![/color]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYRdYShM_aM&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSo9izcmnw0 (Ride Home From Holiday Park In Fast Motion)

gruprgetr
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Postby gruprgetr » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:52 pm

i think the martians did some probin on him in the rocket ride jmo :rebel: :rebel: :rebel: :proud:
(SWAMP GAS)
IF YOU PISS SOMEONE OFF MEANS THEY HEARD YOU
AIRBOATS DONT SPREAD HYDRILLA

AIRBOATS DONT CAUSE ANIMOSITY- PEOPLE DO!!
PROTECT YOUR FUTURE WEAR A PFD AND VOTE!!
on a dark calm night ya can hear the cryaker scratchin on your poly

rudee116
Southern Airboat Member

Postby rudee116 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:11 pm

gruprgetr wrote:i think the martians did some probin on him in the rocket ride jmo :rebel: :rebel: :rebel: :proud:

Yeah, they probably probed him in the XXX :lol:

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. — Benjamin Franklin

rudee116
Southern Airboat Member

Postby rudee116 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:15 pm

I hate to keep bringing up this kind of crap but I'm more upset with our senators and representatives than I am with Obama. At least I know where Obama stands. These flip flopping, self serving SOB's are the ones ruining the country. The only way to end this is to put in term limits on congress! Why is no one talking about that??? We need to get these lifetime politicians out of there. All they do is put money in their pockets. If you get them out every 8 years, you will have fresh ideas and less corruption.

goldhunter_2
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby goldhunter_2 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:47 am

I am not sure it would be less corruption as they would be in a rush to make sure they get all they can before there kicked out , I wouldn't mind see them all go along with obama then to people real people in office who can relate to the majority of the population unlike now.

Support our future , get a kid involved in the outdoors!!

:rebel:

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby Whitebear » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:50 pm

I'm so much against the idea of career politicians it keeps me awake at night. Its a poor concept. At one time we had NO politicians, we had Statesmen. Then they changed the designation and even made a college major called Political Science. From there it was obvious that the career politician was here to stay. Politics should be viewed as something distasteful but necessary to good men step up to the plate to serve the country for a period of time then return home and go back to a real productive job. Its a concept that to me its time has long come but its impossible to get anyone to introduce such a bill. Nobody wants to be kicked off the public teat. Its become nothing more than welfare for the properly educated. Eliminate the political higher education and it begins to go away. Folks like Nelson are some of the worst abusers in office.
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

Return to “Gun Rights”