Site Supporter - I

Then stay in your country!

Postby AirRanger » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Re: Then stay in your country!

Postby Whitebear » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:33 pm

I agree, if your scared, stay at home. With the same thought, Kerry is acting like a frigging lap dog and as you can see at the end of the piece, most of it was probably written by CNN anyway.
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

mike99705
Southern Airboat Member

Postby mike99705 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:35 pm

The reason most are probably staying away is that our universities do not educate anymore.
8 x 15 alumitech 383 mas from gto 3 blade r 2.3 belt

mascara
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby mascara » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:05 am

hey, whitebear and mike,

US universities are ranked some of the best in the world and continues to draw scholars and the best brains from all over the world.

Many of the students come and some even settle down to pay forward what they learnt and contribute to society and to the US.

Yes, we are afraid when there is a shooting !! but blame the news and mass media if you want, vicious crimes and murders happens all over the world and in every country,the only difference is the way the press and mass media is controlled, the last shooting in the US had Asian newspaper flash the gory killings for 3 solid days and occupy more than 4 pages, of the daily newspaper , in every newspaper, with our local government lecturing the people why guns are "BAD".

We have had our fair share of murders and violent crimes, but we get only bits and splinters of what actually happen and the "constant reassurance that all is under control" by the government.

People are not afraid to come to the USA, it the mass media and newspaper that frightens us.!

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby Whitebear » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:38 am

Mascara, you are right on the money. The mass media has turned to making a living off of fear mongering. In reality you would be amazed at how little murder and etc there is here in the US. You would also be amazed at how many police officers go their entire careers and never have to use their gun in the course of their duties. America is semi vast but the instant media makes it seem like all news is local and it isn't. If ya plot all the news stories on a map for 24 hours you begin to realize how far spread out the stories actually are. Most come from our densest population centers, the rest of the country doesn't even make the news at all in most years.

Just like with rats, the denser the population the more violent the society. At least we haven't turned to cannibalism yet. :lol:
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

rhodes
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby rhodes » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:02 pm

I very seldom post anything on this site,but you have absolutely hit the nail on the head.There was a man in the 30s who used this to his advantage. His name was Adolf Hitler. I think the term used was propaganda.Whats the difference? I am a viet nam veteran,66-68,and Iam ashamed of whats happened to our Great County in the last several years.If you are an American,please lets vote every chance we can,and take our Country back.

Return to “Gun Rights”