Target. I see their point.

A 2nd Amendment discussion.
AirRanger
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Target. I see their point.

Postby AirRanger » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:56 am

http://tbo.com/ap/target-asks-customers ... -20140702/

I firmly beleive in the right to carry like most on here. In states where open carry is legal I feel that if a person should choose too do so, it should be done using some common sense in an appropriate place and mannor. What I am not a fan of is these groups that feel the need to gather with rifles with the " In your face" attitude attempting to make a point (because they can). I have yet to see where this has produced any positive attention too the gun rights community. It gives these "moms" and business' a voice and a media podeum to stand on to produce negative attention. At least Target made it request and did not attempt some type of ban. What are some of your views on this subject?

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Re: Target. I see their point.

Postby Whitebear » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:43 am

In my mind, as covered by the second amendment, the right to carry should be absolute.

You don't have to be a dumb ass just to prove it though.
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

skinnypockets
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: Target. I see their point.

Postby skinnypockets » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:14 am

Target has the right to say "Don't bring guns into our store", HOWEVER, I have the right to chose where I shop and it won't be Target!

Saying no guns in the store is like putting up a sign in your front yard saying "This is a gun free home", it's sure to get the attention of those who would rob you. I'm pretty sure Target will become a bigger target now!

:rebel: :florida: :old_glory:
I'VE DONE SO MUCH WITH SO LITTLE FOR SO LONG, I CAN DO ANYTHING WITH NOTHING!

13.6 Alumitec, 350 Chevy, Rotator Gearbox and 6 Blade Warp Drive

Return to “Gun Rights”