Country of California??WTF

A 2nd Amendment discussion.
AirRanger
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Country of California??WTF

Postby AirRanger » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:50 pm

I know it is a big deal to just uproot and move to one of the American states from California but if I lived there I would do my best to find a new place to call home.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/12/ ... t-in-2016/

SWAMPHUNTER45
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Re: Country of California??WTF

Postby SWAMPHUNTER45 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:26 am

Next thing all Chain Saws will need to be Orange with rubber blades in Cali !

On a side note, I read that the Supreme Court will be hearing a case to determine if a BB gun is a "firearm" so watch for that one.

mojoe
Southern Airboat Member

Postby mojoe » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:53 am

Initially, that made perfect sence to me. That way the next time some "Jit" gets himself shot by running his mouth and waving a fake gun, the "reverend" al sharpton will have a much harder time convincing the masses the cop was at fault.

Here is the problem: the punks can just paint their real guns pink!! Now the cops still don't know wether it's real or not and we are right back where we started.

I have a solution: make a law that says " if you are holding a gun-or anything that looks like a gun- and a cop tells you to drop it and get your hands up, if you do not comply IMMEDIATELY, he is LEGALLY OBLIGATED to shoot you!!"

No more protests, no more questions. :cheers:

After all, it is called a "concealed carry permit" not a "wave you gun around in a crowd shouting obscenities while a cop tells you to drop it permit"
Mark 7:9

AceNtheHole
Southern Airboat Member

Postby AceNtheHole » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:53 am

mojoe wrote:Initially, that made perfect sence to me. That way the next time some "Jit" gets himself shot by running his mouth and waving a fake gun, the "reverend" al sharpton will have a much harder time convincing the masses the cop was at fault.

Here is the problem: the punks can just paint their real guns pink!! Now the cops still don't know wether it's real or not and we are right back where we started.

I have a solution: make a law that says " if you are holding a gun-or anything that looks like a gun- and a cop tells you to drop it and get your hands up, if you do not comply IMMEDIATELY, he is LEGALLY OBLIGATED to shoot you!!"

No more protests, no more questions. :cheers:

After all, it is called a "concealed carry permit" not a "wave you gun around in a crowd shouting obscenities while a cop tells you to drop it permit"

Couldn't agree with you more.
Now, please allow me to fix your post. It's not 'Jit'. It's 'Git'. It stands for 'gangster in training'.

gobblerD
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby gobblerD » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:41 am

This is a bad idea. Will people start using the 21 day confiscation period law to punish people they don't like or have a beef with?
This State never ceases to amaze when it comes to anti American laws.

AirRanger
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby AirRanger » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:31 pm

gobblerD wrote:This is a bad idea. Will people start using the 21 day confiscation period law to punish people they don't like or have a beef with?
This State never ceases to amaze when it comes to anti American laws.

That"s the part that amazed me the most, the colored gun thing was just stupid piled onto more stupid.

rjfjr
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby rjfjr » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:29 pm

The rest of the country follows cali

FP1201
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby FP1201 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Having grown up in Fl. I remember always associating "New York City" being the same as "New York State" when the reality could be the same as saying everything South of Alligator Alley is New Cuba and all that North is Florida.
Folks up here have been trying off and on for decades to separate that sewer hole (NYC) from the rest of an otherwise beautiful State. Their representation overpowers the rest of us, and clearly I can see why California residents would wish to distance themselves from the swill constituting Los Angles County.
Mother Nature plays to win, and if she doesn't get you, her bitch of a daughter Krama will.

Return to “Gun Rights”