Tucker takes on Anti Gun Activist

A 2nd Amendment discussion.
AirRanger
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Tucker takes on Anti Gun Activist

Postby AirRanger » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:56 am

Funny how this jackass won't admit that it is the people who are the problem. He blames all the places where the guns are coming from as the cause of the problems in Chicago yet the places where they are coming from don't seem to have those issues. Good to see MSM arguing against these clowns for a change.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/526960478100 ... show-clips

Deano
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Re: Tucker takes on Anti Gun Activist

Postby Deano » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:21 pm

I reckon you are more diplomatic than I am when you call him a jackass.
I've known a few jackasses in my time and they were all capable of hearing and then
answering a simple question. This luniacal libtard was unwilling or unable to do either.

He is just one more of a thousand other examples of a libtard with a microphone, unwittingly paid to regurgitate nonsensical propaganda all the while being told he is a good boy doing the work that must be done to save us all.

Keeping with their time honored protocol, this ignoramus is completely incapable of answering a simple question. In typical libtard fashion, all he can do is spew his demented view of how things work and should be done. Tucker asks a question, and his response is "That isn't the point . . ." and goes back his predetermined propaganda. Then, not only does he seem incapable of acknowledging a predefined and proven fact, when faced with that necessity, he makes up new facts that haven't been compiled yet and then adds that 'we will see later that he was right'. WTF ??

When I saw this last night, and was genuinely listening and trying to make sense of his argument (which obviously ended up not being possible), I was really hoping that Tucker was going to ask him if he thought that denying the firearms travel permits to go to Chicago would solve the problem.

I do acknowledge that perhaps it is not entirely his fault he is the way he is, as he speaks just like the intended product of a backwards regressive common core public school system with a couple or four additional years of 'we are smarter than those who haven't submitted themselves to this rigorous, advanced path of enlightenment' conditioning and reinforcement. Yes, Pavlov would be proud.

But then again, if Pavlov were a gun owner he would not give him a microphone.
"The suppression of uncomfortable ideas may be common in religion and politics,
but it is not the path to knowledge; it has no place in the endeavor of science."
- Carl Sagan

cowboy
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby cowboy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:30 pm

Yeah!
What Deano said!

AirRanger
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby AirRanger » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:32 pm

cowboy wrote:Yeah!
What Deano said!

I stand corrected. I chose my words carefully. I didn't want to get moderated. :lol:

Coastslider
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Coastslider » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:07 pm

That guy clearly has no idea what's really going on. It's actually quite disturbing that so many people believe what he has to say.

Return to “Gun Rights”