Product testers needed

A general, non-powerplant specific, discussion on airboat technology, ie., hulls, rigging, polymer, etc..
ShuttleSlide
Southern Airboat Member

Product testers needed

Postby ShuttleSlide » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello everyone,

We have a new product that has been in development for some time that now needs to have some real world use by end users and are looking for a few people that may be intersted in helping us with this. While we have been testing this internally for months with friends and family, a fresh, unfamiliar and unbiased user will provide valuable feedback.

Our product is a linear mounting system that has many possible uses. The initial use case allows the positioning of a trolling motor away from the edge of a boat so it will not extend beyond the perimeter. We have tailored the initial design to allow for easy mounting of common Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motors as well as any other brands that use the same mounting pattern. Though, given the nature of our design, just about any device can be used along with our mount. In most cases, no new holes are required to install our mount if you already have a quick release mount system installed from Minn Kota or Motor Guide.

Here's a link to our website: https://www.shuttleslide.com

Here's a direct link to some video of the mount in operation: https://www.shuttleslide.com/media/

Product will be provided at no cost to testers on the understanding that we would greatly appreciate feedback directly to us so we can improve our product for future release. While our site may appear fully functional, it is still under development so pardon any glitches or oddities.

If you are intested, please PM us here for additional information or feel free to use the contact form on our site. Please reference interest in testing our product when you contact us.

Thanks for reading this and we look forward to hearing from some of you!

Swamp Thang
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Product testers needed

Postby Swamp Thang » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:37 pm

1511717915686.jpg
1511717915686.jpg (19.32 KiB) Viewed 148 times

That looks like it would be the perfect solution for my rake and light bar issue, I've been thinking about how to make a mounting bracket for the new DB that wouldn't hang out too far but haven't come up with anything yet. With your system I could just build a standard 3 sided box type mount bolted to the left front corner of the rake and be done, if I snag a $50.00 light bar on a tree or the side an airboat trail... no big thing but a new trolling motor would be a little upsetting. I would definitely be interested in trying the Shuttle Slide.

Return to “Airboat Tech”