All Bare Media blasting in Orlando

A general, non-powerplant specific, discussion on airboat technology, ie., hulls, rigging, polymer, etc..
HomesteadGator
Southern Airboat Member

All Bare Media blasting in Orlando

Postby HomesteadGator » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I found a shop in Orlando just east of downtown that does blasting and is very reasonable on price an does great work. I had the guy Dave soda blast my rigging for powder coat and it came out great! Check them out.they do anything & everything

ALL BARE MEDIA Blasting
#844-Blast IT

- Happy Customer
FTD RACING

painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Re: All Bare Media blasting in Orlando

Postby painterchic » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:34 pm

I just had a hull media blasted for paint there just yesterday, Dave and Keith seems like great guys to work with and I'm sure I'll be using his services again... :thumbleft:

HomesteadGator wrote:Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I found a shop in Orlando just east of downtown that does blasting and is very reasonable on price an does great work. I had the guy Dave soda blast my rigging for powder coat and it came out great! Check them out.they do anything & everything

ALL BARE MEDIA Blasting
#844-Blast IT

- Happy Customer

Did I see you yesterday on either the 408 or the turnpike?? I saw a cage heading into Orlando as I was heading home yesterday afternoon...

T :smurfin:
Painterchic Custom Paint and Vinyl
607-345-9394
PainterchicVinyl@gmail.com

www.Painterchic.com
Tonia Painterchic Suarez on Facebook
Painterchic Vinyl on Facebook and Etsy
Skeeter Bug Gifts on Facebook

Return to “Airboat Tech”