Summer Drink

All about vittles!
gobblerD
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Summer Drink

Postby gobblerD » Fri May 18, 2012 12:59 pm

With summer coming on and cooking out and story telling about all the Hills your CM and AC boats can run. I thought I would share this recipe.
Its nothing new just better! LOL

Its called... "CRACKER AID"

Summer Drink for Adults only! Florida Style. Put one shot of Tito's Handmade vodka over ice in your favorite glass. In this case a Tervis tumbler insulated made in Florida.
Then squeeze one fresh pink grapefruit and pour over the ice then stir and add lime if you want. HELL YA!! your a NATIVE NOW! Caution they can kick your butt only drink 1 or 2 only at home NEVER DRIVE!

alligatorplace
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Re: Summer Drink

Postby alligatorplace » Fri May 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Made one we'all called Floral City Tea last summer. In the same size tumbler (Not for a Solo Cup) cut 1/2 fresh ripe lemon and squezze over shaved ice. After squeezing stick the lemon down into the ice. Add about 1/4 cup of EverClear or grain alcohol, then top with tonic. Stir. Place a tablespoon of sugar on the top of the ice.. Even the ladies will like it - cant taste the alcohol.. Look out... Bad things happen with this..

onlyone
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby onlyone » Fri May 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Oh yea, pink grapefruit and vodka. :drunken: Years ago i used to meet my b-n-law at the packin house where he was the recievin boss. We would cut the tops out of the gf, pour in some vodka and oh yea. Nothin like fresh gf and vodka. :toothy7:
16x8 Classic, 383 sbc 425 hp, 2.68:1 Rotator, & 80" 3 blade Whispertip
Member of IRCAA http://indianriverairboat.com/

If you don't know where your goin you might end up somewhere else.

aherr520
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby aherr520 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Tito's handmade vodka is what really makes the drink,it's by far the best vodka I have had,very smooth and no headach and it's made in Texas
aaof member

Return to “Redneck Cuisine”