Hunting Partner

FishinCoop101
Southern Airboat Member

Hunting Partner

Post by FishinCoop101 »

Guys I live in Aransas Pass, I love to hunt ducks. I have a couple of friends that I usually hunt with or should I say they hunt with me. I work an on call schedule so i cant really plan hunts. I have an airboat and plenty of decoys but a lot of the time I have no one to go with me because of our conflicting schedules. If any one of you guys are interested I would like to maybey do some hunting with ya or vise versa. I am not looking for a free ride or a free hunt, its just better hunting with one another. if intersted give me a shout.

Thanks

Justin

Quackcephus
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Re: Hunting Partner

Post by Quackcephus »

Thanks for throwing this up Justin hopefully you will get a few responses. :wink:
:texas:

texas_rebel_1980
Southern Airboat Member

Post by texas_rebel_1980 »

sheesh, wish i had seen this earlier. i was looking for someone to hunt with this season. i went to AP a few times and walked into wherever i wanted to hunt. sloshing 150-300 yards in the mud loaded with dekes, shells, and gun is a booger. oh well. maybe next year!
TAA-512
If it flies, it dies

SHABA
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by SHABA »

FishinCoop

Since this is the last day of Duck Season until Sept Teal Season. Get with me next season and I will be more than happy to go with you with my boat ... I did not get to hunt this last season I had to work out the Bugs out of my new Hull... Will be definitely fishing the Lakes like I do every summer! Get with me and we can work out something... Later Mitch

FishinCoop101 wrote:Guys I live in Aransas Pass, I love to hunt ducks. I have a couple of friends that I usually hunt with or should I say they hunt with me. I work an on call schedule so i cant really plan hunts. I have an airboat and plenty of decoys but a lot of the time I have no one to go with me because of our conflicting schedules. If any one of you guys are interested I would like to maybey do some hunting with ya or vise versa. I am not looking for a free ride or a free hunt, its just better hunting with one another. if intersted give me a shout.

Thanks

Justin
2007 Diamondback, Sensenich 3 blade wide 80", Stringer Soft Drive 2.38 Reduction Drive! TAA511

FishinCoop101
Southern Airboat Member

Post by FishinCoop101 »

Sounds Good Guys. I skipped many a days of huntin just because i did not want to hunt alone. We'll keep in touch.

RufflingFeathers
Southern Airboat Member

Post by RufflingFeathers »

same here man, i love to hunt port o connor and im having my first airboat built now.... i love to hunt the bays
Ruffling Feather's one bird at a time....

Ruffling Feather's Guide Service
Capt. Brandon Kendrick
rufflingfeathers@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/RufflingFeathersGuideService
936-671-3477
16ft Alumitech sb350

Return to “Texas Airboaters”