Re: AIRBOAT FOR SALE

Postby I20 riverrat » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:40 pm

I never check this site so call or text

Junker
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Junker » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:59 am

With 42 posts you should know to post in classifieds.......motor , prop , condition..??.... leaving a lot to the imagination......." Never check this site" ..One would think if an add was posted, one would check......Maybe you can get your Mexican to do it for you, if to lazy to check a "for sale add" or even post a $$$ amount.............thanks for the support....... glad this site could serve you.............good luck with your self serving sale ..........I never read Ebony magazine either.... .just sayin
14 x 8 Hamant
383 - 2.38 Stinger
80" 3 Blade
Stainless rigged

czech
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby czech » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:24 am

Junker wrote:With 42 posts you should know to post in classifieds.......motor , prop , condition..??.... leaving a lot to the imagination......." Never check this site" ..One would think if an add was posted, one would check......Maybe you can get your Mexican to do it for you, if to lazy to check a "for sale add" or even post a $$$ amount.............thanks for the support....... glad this site could serve you.............good luck with your self serving sale ..........I never read Ebony magazine either.... .just sayin

?????????????
When it gets to tough for everybody else,that's when its just right for me.15 X 7.5 Duckmaster,330 hp 350,79 3 bld whisper tip....and that's enough for me.

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby Whitebear » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:16 am

There is no advertising allowed in the Discussion Forum, however, your advertisement once placed in the Classifieds can be referred to in discussions in this part of the site. This post is fine, just get it in the Classifieds. I won't remove this advert, but please get it in the Classified Advertisement portion of the site. just click on Classifieds from the Board Index to get to the Classifieds.
http://www.southernairboat.com/phpBB3/index.php

Or here to go directly to the Classifieds:
http://southernairboat.com/wp/southern-airboat-classifieds/
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

gobblerD
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby gobblerD » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:05 am

The classifieds is phone friendly. It is growing and awesome. Way more people go to it then looking in the forum. I'd post it there. Good luck man.

SWAMPHUNTER45
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby SWAMPHUNTER45 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:05 pm

Justin when you post it to classified the more details and pictures the better.

Info like the amount of hours on engine, type of prop, electronics or extras will get you more attention.

Price it to sell and it will move quickly ask more than it's worth and in 6 months it will still be in your yard.

If you need help there are several of us on here who can assist.

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby Whitebear » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:50 pm

This thread began on July 16. Guess I missed that when I posted trying to help. I will delete this thread in a day or so since he has not returned and by now may have sold the boat anyway. No reply means something.
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

Return to “Texas Airboaters”