3a racing july 6th

How to soup'em up...a little less moderated...medium skin thickness required!
glades1531
Southern Airboat Member

Re: 3a racing july 6th

Post by glades1531 »

Simple i think quick is still hung over.....Lmao hé was ruff this morning! Him an jay great guys right there.

big3country8
Southern Airboat Member

Post by big3country8 »

what happened to lou?
Temporary High
12' clendenin aluminum step with poly, 418 waterthunder, 2.68 OX, 9 blade saber, ATF rigged, nitrous outlet,, buttrax custom seats.

Fat Cat
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Fat Cat »

In all honesty I think Chester had the best rig out there on sat. That little blow up raft with the three honeys on it attracted 10 times the attention of any of the race boats. Were just lucky there wasn't a wreck in front of us..
13ft Mamba hull
Gary Armstrong 540 UpStack

josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

600+ alluminum engine Eddie ,also pump gas, one day we will have to head up your way so you can all show us how its done up there good times to be had , I like your style full speed ahead congrats on that bad ass ride of yours :proud:

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

SOMEBODY TOLD ME A TEST AND TUNE WILL BE HAPPENING IN MIMS AT LOUGHMAN 2 WEEKS FROM YESTERDAY.

watchyourstep
Southern Airboat Member

Post by watchyourstep »

it looked to me like ac boats out front all day
12x7 chuck hawk io-360 5blade warp

josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

Looks to me out of 300 boats out there about 6 to 8 ac boats racing and about the same for car motor boats that's not to good and not many races except for the steps and ac guys racing each other thanks to those guys we had something to watch .Also props to the guys who made it down from far away .Wish we car motor guys would have had some races against the ac guys motor to motor then we would've done there race with nos that's what was spoken by a limited few next time might be different good times though in the beautiful Everglades :proud:

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

josenovo wrote:Looks to me out of 300 boats out there about 6 to 8 ac boats racing and about the same for car motor boats that's not to good and not many races except for the steps and ac guys racing each other thanks to those guys we had something to watch .Also props to the guys who made it down from far away .Wish we car motor guys would have had some races against the ac guys motor to motor then we would've done there race with nos that's what was spoken by a limited few next time might be different good times though in the beautiful Everglades :proud:
Jose that is what I was coming to do, run all motor and set up to do just that. Just had some electrical problems Friday night andcouldnt make it down. I was so disappointed because I've never been down there and really wanted to go. Y'all come to mims and I'm sure we will have a couple of aircraft boats there to run motor to motor.

josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

Hey thanks for the invite would love to come up just have to find time away from work that's hard for me but Ill give it a shot! :proud:

farmboy
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by farmboy »

I wasn't there but it sounds like Jose & Jack would be a damm good race.... :dontknow:
14ft JB Hull,Lycoming GSO480 w/water-meth injection,Sensenich 3-blade "R",ButtRaxx seats,B&S Trailer.

Member of Glades Airboat & Buggy Association / Kissimmee River Valley Sportsman Association

farmboy
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by farmboy »

helms24 wrote:
farmboy wrote:I wasn't there but it sounds like Jose & Jack would be a damm good race.... :dontknow:
Yes Kevin ur right.. Jose's boat is bad ass... Thanks for the race Jose... That bitch thumps... Shure was fun seeing all the faces from the north down there.. With that said I have been to 13 county fairs and 7 goat fu$&ings and I ant never seen so many stupid ass people that's so inconsiderate ... U know ur boat will go just as fast at idle as it will plowing the ass down... But other than that that was a good 6 days... :cheers:
I've never understood that why people drive like that while people are out there trying to race :scratch: it would be better if they would just stay up and running instead of riding on a plain.
14ft JB Hull,Lycoming GSO480 w/water-meth injection,Sensenich 3-blade "R",ButtRaxx seats,B&S Trailer.

Member of Glades Airboat & Buggy Association / Kissimmee River Valley Sportsman Association

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

Unfortunatley helms I've figured out that when you have races wth that many people and you have to ride to wherever your racing in a rideboat to spectate, you have people coming and going and riding across the track and from the end of the track to the start and so on! I don't understand why they can't just go somewhere and park and stay until you have to leave. I mean the racing goes on for a couple of hours and dies out and everybody can go ride when it dies out. This is why I love lochloosa. There is no need for a rideboat to watch the races and you don't have to tow broke boats back to the hill. You need to come check it out at the next test and tune. Its the closest you will get to sanctioned races as far as real raceboats. Until then we will be in mims in 2 weeks.

MYDIXIEWRECKED
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by MYDIXIEWRECKED »

Qwikdiesel wrote:
glades1531 wrote:Simple i think quick is still hung over.....Lmao hé was ruff this morning! Him an jay great guys right there.
That ride through downtown Miami woke us up real quick! Lol

Lol! thats enought to wake and redneck up! just like where I work... the hood. Speaking of that my shift starts at 5. hopefully the natives will not be restless tonight...

Oh yeah Qwikdiesel, nice to meet you and your welcome for the scenery. :D :la: :3some:
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
"People sleep peaceably in their beds only because rough men stand ready to do violence ON THEIR BEHALF"

Lifetime member NRA
Owner camp 9 1/2 in beautiful 3A south, Everglades

KR23
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by KR23 »

Hammerhead couldn't agree more, I ran my boat a couple of times and after all the people crossing the track said screw it and went to camp to have some cold ones.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"

http://www.performanceairboats.com/Home_Page.html (407)349-1209

Warrior AirCraft Engines: (772)260-4235

Bubba
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Bubba »

josenovo wrote:Looks to me out of 300 boats out there about 6 to 8 ac boats racing and about the same for car motor boats that's not to good and not many races except for the steps and ac guys racing each other thanks to those guys we had something to watch .Also props to the guys who made it down from far away .Wish we car motor guys would have had some races against the ac guys motor to motor then we would've done there race with nos that's what was spoken by a limited few next time might be different good times though in the beautiful Everglades :proud:
Mine was on motor and after the race with Bill I couldnt buy a race. You were asked multiple times and refused. Yall talked all the bs about none of the ac guys would run yall on motor so thats what I did. Maybe next time the big bad cm will come out and run motor to motor???
FLIRTIN WITH DISASTER

josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

Ill be there I wasn't called out by you so I didn't know you would run on motor to motor thought you were only runnin on nos, Will do it next time! your boat sure did hall the mail congrats ! :proud:

gchuckie
Southern Airboat Member

Post by gchuckie »

So what happend to all those 700 hp plus thunder motor boats??

fasteddie42089
Southern Airboat Member

Post by fasteddie42089 »

Bubba I'm callin u out 41 (boat ramp to Hilton )last one :dontknow: buys beer lmfao

gchuckie
Southern Airboat Member

Post by gchuckie »

just heard a lot talk they was gonna dominate and them old dinosaur motors prevailed again! Two weeks at Loughman b good time to tune them in! Lol

big3country8
Southern Airboat Member

Post by big3country8 »

Helms hows my ol gas sipper do on fuel? Lol
Temporary High
12' clendenin aluminum step with poly, 418 waterthunder, 2.68 OX, 9 blade saber, ATF rigged, nitrous outlet,, buttrax custom seats.

Bubba
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Bubba »

fasteddie42089 wrote:Bubba I'm callin u out 41 (boat ramp to Hilton )last one :dontknow: buys beer lmfao
Ill just buy you a beer now lol.
FLIRTIN WITH DISASTER

snapbean
Southern Airboat Member

Post by snapbean »

Hey fasteddie what did you think about the little black boat at the Hilton

fasteddie42089
Southern Airboat Member

Post by fasteddie42089 »

Ok I love how y'all a/c guys jump for joy when Joey beats bill bad ass w/t by boat and 1/4 every aircraft guy is talking it up but on real note if I would have drove bills boat against bubbas y'all know it been diff ending but bill said he wanted drive his own boat .ok so y'all don't think that weigh would have madder ask y'all Hero bubba about how bad bill boat beat me with him drive I know bubba was two boat faster th bill driving s and I'm boat more than bubba so do math 3 boats
Last edited by fasteddie42089 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

cont520
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by cont520 »

That can be the differance in the start.
Robert Mccormick
Plant City Florida, Toxic calls Pro staff and proud member of usfth
Ultimate Shot Productions prostaffer

fasteddie42089
Southern Airboat Member

Post by fasteddie42089 »

snapbean wrote:Hey fasteddie what did you think about the little black boat at the Hilton
u ask 3 times I said good

Return to “High Performance Talk”