3a racing july 6th

How to soup'em up...a little less moderated...medium skin thickness required!
Bubba
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Re: 3a racing july 6th

Post by Bubba »

simpleman wrote:wilemotorsports,the orange boat and i never raced and the orange boat motor is not a progressive motor,jose built that with one of his friends. My buddy smokinjoe is the one with the progressive motor that we are putting on the twin to my boat,and will be interesting to see how it runs, being that he isnt scared of spraying the nuts out of it,just hope it will stay in the water.and as far as my boat im happy with the first time out,maybe thats all shes got and if so,well just keep runnin and drinking beer having a great time out, and yes its a WATERTHUNDER MOTOR and very happy with it,and believe me i run it all over those woods,checked the gps and ran 258 miles in 2 days and anyone that runs out there will for sure tell you, i like to ride out every time out,so anyone that wants to come south and ride 75 to 100 miles a day come on,the more the marier :rebel:
My boat was not 100 percent and neither was Bills! I am sure Bill will get it dialed in and bust my azz at a later date. When I drove it it was only turnin 5600 and still was a animal, I am sure he will get alot faster. Bill you will have to wait until I get my motor back together, it was a expensive weekend lol. I let my ego get in the way of common sence and run my boat with bent rods when I should have left it at home.
FLIRTIN WITH DISASTER

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel »

helms24 wrote:
Qwikdiesel wrote:If... the dog wouldn't have stopped to take a shiz he would have caught the rabbit too! Let's move on
Did finish that big bottle... :D next time come on down and we will call a cab and go to Miami.. 8)
Lol! Looking forward to that, and my next trip to the glades!!
Rule #1.. There Not Fake If You Can Touch Them!!

wilemotorsports
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by wilemotorsports »

all BS aside it was a great day out there hasn't been that many airboats south of the alley since opening day back in the early 80s .I was most impressed buckners /james AKA helms24/and the orange boat from dade county jose boat because they were all Thurman Benny Webb style full deck hulls with grass rakes. and were all over them little glass hull even at 400 ft . I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A CROSS COUNTRY RACE LIKE WE USED TO DO OFF HI 27 AND BEHIND HOLIDAY PARK

DirtPoor
Southern Airboat Member

Post by DirtPoor »

Qwikdiesel wrote:
helms24 wrote:
Qwikdiesel wrote:If... the dog wouldn't have stopped to take a shiz he would have caught the rabbit too! Let's move on
Did finish that big bottle... :D next time come on down and we will call a cab and go to Miami.. 8)

I had a blast riding down there can't wait to go back! My opinion all them boats hauled ass! Helms we almost finished it at the swimming hole! :lol: Miami reminds me of them trails down there! :scratch:

snapbean
Southern Airboat Member

Post by snapbean »

Everyone has a excuses at the end of the dayyyyy lol :salute:

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel »

DirtPoor wrote:
Qwikdiesel wrote:[quote="helms24". the dog wouldn't have stopped to

I had a blast riding down there can't wait to go back! My opinion all them boats hauled ass! Helms we almost finished it at the swimming hole! :lol: Miami reminds me of them trails down there! :scratch:[/quote]

Lol! They sure do.. Even harder when countless fine bitchez are passing us in them bmw's and land rovers
Rule #1.. There Not Fake If You Can Touch Them!!

DirtPoor
Southern Airboat Member

Post by DirtPoor »

helms24 wrote:Did finish that big bottle... :D next time come on down and we will call a cab and go to Miami.. 8)
Lol! Looking forward to that, and my next trip to the glades!![/quote]

I had a blast riding down there can't wait to go back! My opinion all them boats hauled ass! Helms we almost finished it at the swimming hole! :lol: Miami reminds me of them trails down there! :scratch:[/quote]
Lol... The only thing u need now is a rake.. :lol: when I left u guys after that pic.. It took me till the tower to catch bubba... He was rippin it... That's what's fun is ripping it across the grass... I don't thin my boat see much under 50... :D[/quote]

:lol: That rake will diff be a plus! That grass is definitely fun as hell to ride! :thumbleft:

SmokinJoe
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SmokinJoe »

From the way it sounds every body had such a good time down in our neck of the woods partying no one gives a shit about who was fastest thats what its all about,,, a Dammmmm good time. :proud:

simpleman
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by simpleman »

lets do it again in a couple of months :thumbleft:

simpleman
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by simpleman »

snapbean who did you race?? only saw you race tray when he shut his nos off and that other fulldeck,helms ask you to race and why didnt you race him? and also bubbas boat was out there running on motor and why didnt you race him? saw your boat race fasteddie that late afternoon at the hilton when eddie had already filled his gas tank and put more pitch in his prop for his ride back to 41,why didnt you race eddie at the track in the morning when he was racing back and fourth non stop,just wondering????? :dontknow:

SmokinJoe
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SmokinJoe »

Don't sell that bad boy yet snap bean i wanna piece of that legendary bottom,,, :stirpot:

fasteddie42089
Southern Airboat Member

Post by fasteddie42089 »

simpleman wrote:snapbean who did you race?? only saw you race tray when he shut his nos off and that other fulldeck,helms ask you to race and why didnt you race him? and also bubbas boat was out there running on motor and why didnt you race him? saw your boat race fasteddie that late afternoon at the hilton when eddie had already filled his gas tank and put more pitch in his prop for his ride back to 41,why didnt you race eddie at the track in the morning when he was racing back and fourth non stop,just wondering????? :dontknow:
Lol bill I though about knocking pitch out and take 20 gals out :dontknow: cbut I just figured I get him with It and we still one win each but no biggy I know we're I stand ill be back snapbean so keep ur driver close cause when ur sittin at Hilton and here old big block coming down trail from mile away get ready ... :banghead:
Ps snapbean y didn't u run me at races sat answer that for me :stirpot: I was were all day making passes :scratch: was ur race driver not there :dontknow: I saw u run one full deck Danny's and were neck and neck I patted gas one him Friday isn't that right bubba and bill :violent1:

snapbean
Southern Airboat Member

Post by snapbean »

For one thing my pal bill had his head stuck all you boys asses that I don't know went to him twice figured he would put some faces with the names that did not happen !!!! And for who ever said they came to me to race and I wouldn't better rethink there bull ****. Did that answer your question Eddie !!!!!

SmokinJoe
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SmokinJoe »

Tell em snap bean thought brother bill was your buddy. I think he's traded all of us in for them river runnin boys up north WTF,,,

fasteddie42089
Southern Airboat Member

Post by fasteddie42089 »

snapbean wrote:For one thing my pal bill had his head stuck all you boys asses that I don't know went to him twice figured he would put some faces with the names that did not happen !!!! And for who ever said they came to me to race and I wouldn't better rethink there bull ****. Did that answer your question Eddie !!!!!
Well idk about helms but I do know I patted gas on the don Davis deck over with o540 Steve built and yall were neck neck and I never ask u race I at Hilton y'all waved me out when I was doing some top end passes cause I had lots pitch I was at starting line all day u should come got race then

snapbean
Southern Airboat Member

Post by snapbean »

That other boat is not a Davis it's a al David !!! And yes we did that was a buddy of ours said he wanted to go run you !! Not my driver lol And yes I'm sure we will do it again and interduce each other because my other buddy bill will not lmao

snapbean
Southern Airboat Member

Post by snapbean »

Perfect. Helms. It would be nice to put faces with names :thumbleft:

todd glover
Southern Airboat Member

Post by todd glover »

All fast boats nobody was hurt there's always next time

snapbean
Southern Airboat Member

Post by snapbean »

Damn Todd where have you been simpleman turned the dogs lose on me :dontknow: I needed my head cheerleader lmaooooo. This is some funny shit....... Thank god smoking joe was around lol

todd glover
Southern Airboat Member

Post by todd glover »

you can beat the boat but you cant beat the mouth besides no one wins every race

simpleman
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by simpleman »

spapbean,you know your my boy,or else i sure wouldnt be over there helping you dial that bad boy in. :thumbleft:
Last edited by simpleman on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glades1531
Southern Airboat Member

Post by glades1531 »

Eddie u Were pattin the gas on the grey al David on friday.......that don davis on sat. At the races mite not have been the dame!! Sounded like to me hé was just playin....it had à stock 520 with 10 to 1.. a good running davis aint know joke!!! Thats What u need about à 14 ft to hole that Monster thumper u got!!!

glades1531
Southern Airboat Member

Post by glades1531 »

Eddie u Were pattin the gas on the grey al David on friday.......that don davis on sat. At the races mite not have been the dame!! Sounded like to me hé was just playin....it had à stock 520 with 10 to 1.. a good running davis aint know joke!!! Thats What u need about à 14 ft to hole that Monster thumper u got!!!

SmokinJoe
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SmokinJoe »

Glades1531 you have to be be in the homestead click to get a boat that runs like that thats a Davis special addition its got all the tricks worked in to that bottom,,, that Al David was a real nice boat too.

fasteddie42089
Southern Airboat Member

Post by fasteddie42089 »

It gonna happen real soon getting my dollars in line and ready helms

Return to “High Performance Talk”