Automotive powered airboat discussion.
Bdriller
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: Ox Drive

Post by Bdriller » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Bdriller wrote:
B-White wrote:
Tony480 wrote:It's not that difficult to figure out. Just need to pay close attention. :)
Maybe the ones that don't know are hanging with the wrong crowds..... :cheers: :cheers:
I think everyone should put together a benefit and donate dollars for the cause , send ur cash and checks to me and ill see that he gets what he has coming
Hell now that i think about it it sounds pretty good we could distribute the funds from the ( hes a great guy always strait up with me folks) to the ( i came up short and feel skrewd folks)

Tony480
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Tony480 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:11 pm

My post had nothing to do with the ox box. Obviously you can't read between the lines cause it sailed clear over your head...

Prototype
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Prototype » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:11 pm

HuntingBigun wrote:

I agree :D

Rick

Heavens what are you guys talking about :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

Don't you have a safari or pink boat waitin on ya! LOL

HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by HuntingBigun » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Prototype wrote:
HuntingBigun wrote:

I agree :D

Rick

Heavens what are you guys talking about :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

Don't you have a safari or pink boat waitin on ya! LOL

Safari :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: now the pink boat is for James :fishing :fishing :fishing
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com

http://krvsa.com/product/airboat-raffle-tickets/

Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA

B-White
Southern Airboat Member

Post by B-White » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Tony480 wrote:My post had nothing to do with the ox box. Obviously you can't read between the lines cause it sailed clear over your head...
Mine either... :lol: :lol: ...... oabb :cheers: :cheers:
Devil in the Bottle 83 ProMod
Marsh Master Step
Carbon Fiber Rudders by:HAMMERHEAD AVIATION.com
Prop is NOTHING BUT A WHIRLWIND!!!
RAZORX

Prototype
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Prototype » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:39 pm

D A M M

I got sensored hunting,

I could use some help in getting some motivation going for the 3 year old pink thing though?

g1moore1
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by g1moore1 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:20 am

lol
Jeffords/520 on a 13' Gilileo/Phillips hull. Running a 72" WT narrow. (Needs bigger prop now)

http://WWW.USFTH.COM

Bdriller
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Bdriller » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:35 am

Tony480 wrote:My post had nothing to do with the ox box. Obviously you can't read between the lines cause it sailed clear over your head...
Not sure who ur talkin to and i shud have not hit the quote button

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by fl cracker » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:23 am

rotator75 wrote:
fl cracker wrote:I tried to tell y'all good things were coming for OX Box, slow your roll a little and just sit back!
Not for sure what the big secret is about :scratch: Glad I don't own one is all I can say!
We're glad you don't have one, just keep running that Rocktator! :roll:
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2017 Hamant / SV540

rotator75
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by rotator75 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:52 pm

fl cracker wrote:
rotator75 wrote:
fl cracker wrote:I tried to tell y'all good things were coming for OX Box, slow your roll a little and just sit back!
Not for sure what the big secret is about :scratch: Glad I don't own one is all I can say!
We're glad you don't have one, just keep running that Rocktator! :roll:
Shows what you know I happen to run stingers too :lol:

Mikepetersks
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Mikepetersks » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:00 pm

And YEA!!! I run a Stinger also!!! Not no CROTCHBOX. I like my stuff to work and not have to give it a second thought!!! :stirpot:
15' Knight Hawk blown up brand new 2 hrs 383 Stroker 81" Step Staggered 9 Whirlwind W/ 2.38 Stinger

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by fl cracker » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Run what ever you want I dont give a sheet. I'm sure where y'all run in those 3' deep rivers anything will work. Y'all ever think about getting canoes? Lol
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2017 Hamant / SV540

rotator75
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by rotator75 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:26 pm

fl cracker wrote:Run what ever you want I dont give a sheet. I'm sure where y'all run in those 3' deep rivers anything will work. Y'all ever think about getting canoes? Lol
anything will work but a aircraft :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mikepetersks
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Mikepetersks » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Well not everything will work, but what does work for a good anchor for us up here are those aircraft engines. Lol
15' Knight Hawk blown up brand new 2 hrs 383 Stroker 81" Step Staggered 9 Whirlwind W/ 2.38 Stinger

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by fl cracker » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:54 pm

I can see that, 20' hulls and 500 HP just to get those hogs on a plain. Bring those barges from Tornado alley and run some Airboat country and will see what works for ya. Lol you can't call it Airboating running down waist deep river lol. Come on guys I can do this all week! Damn Airboats in Kansas, that's about as bad as having them in Alaska . I'm in stitches here guys , bring the heat next time lol
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2017 Hamant / SV540

lil_armond
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by lil_armond » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Out of respect for a respectable small business owner I chose not to divulge the situation currently. However what I will say is good things are coming and there will be a positive professional outcome to the entire situation if all goes correctly. As far as all the trash talk about the Ox Box from a product standpoint well, it is uncalled for and has no merit. There is no problem with the box just the ratio and situation. I have had Century belt drive as well as Stinger and experience with Rotator. I see innovation in the Ox Box, it is moving forward and some things are in the process of adapting into something very interesting.

With that being said, everyone needs to sit tight and remember good things come to those who wait. :thumbleft:
''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
-- John Wayne

15' x 8' Alumitech w/ 84" 5 blade Superwide

Mikepetersks
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Mikepetersks » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Real boating!! Ha, that's funny. Anything with a flat bottom can go in deep water. The real power comes in when you can drive your boat over a mile on dry sand without missing a beat or climbing over a dam cause the waters to low. That's real boating and a true test of raw power. Lol.

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by fl cracker » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:20 pm

My point exactly, a mile ? Damn son lets do 10 miles of dry running. Mine will do it , will yours? What did I say last post ? Bring the heat! Sand and poly make for easy ridding rookie!
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2017 Hamant / SV540

rotator75
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by rotator75 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:20 pm

fl cracker wrote:I can see that, 20' hulls and 500 HP just to get those hogs on a plain. Bring those barges from Tornado alley and run some Airboat country and will see what works for ya. Lol you can't call it Airboating running down waist deep river lol. Come on guys I can do this all week! Damn Airboats in Kansas, that's about as bad as having them in Alaska . I'm in stitches here guys , bring the heat next time lol
You know Cracker you might want to re think that a little,you bring your ride up here to Kansas and you might just be surprised at what you find for machines up here in what you call tornado alley,we got some of the best boating conditions you will find,but I wouldn't want one of those tornados to suck you up and carry your ass off :lol: Come up and ill let you ride in a so called barge you might re think your post.

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by fl cracker » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:23 pm

And have a little respect and appreciation like your buddy did and put some stars by your name there Real Airboater! Your killing me here lol
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2017 Hamant / SV540

Mikepetersks
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Mikepetersks » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Mile 10 miles or until my tank runs dry, it won't matter. What will be funny when you see a air cooled aircraft engine over heat cause he thought he could do more than what he was braging on. Then you can just leave it with me, my barge can always use another anchor. Lol

Mikepetersks
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Mikepetersks » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Sorry, I usually don't join talk web sites for the simple fact of what's going on now. Don't need petty objects or stars to let others no what I've known all my life.

lil_armond
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by lil_armond » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Rotator, I see you are running a 12 blade warp. What diameter is it and how much pitch is in it? Also what reduction are you running?
''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
-- John Wayne

15' x 8' Alumitech w/ 84" 5 blade Superwide

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by fl cracker » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:28 pm

I would like to come to Kansas for some of yalls hunt tho, ill hive you that . But as far as showing me a bad ass carboat it just ain't gunna happen. I see them every weekend here in the south. You seen the ones on the loop dominating this year right? I knew you did!
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2017 Hamant / SV540

rotator75
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by rotator75 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:31 pm

lil_armond wrote:Rotator, I see you are running a 12 blade warp. What diameter is it and how much pitch is in it? Also what reduction are you running?
80 inches 10.5 on front and 13 on back 2 to 1 reduction.

Return to “Automotive Power Only”