Predator hulls

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Derekrmaddox
Southern Airboat Member

Predator hulls

Post by Derekrmaddox »

Just met bobby today for the first time and ordered on of his wide track hulls just wanted to tell everyone that it was one of the best customer experiences I've ever had he had no problem answering any and all questions I had the man takes real pride in his work and boats just wanted to tell him thanks.
Hog-Wild
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Re: Predator hulls

Post by Hog-Wild »

I've owned a wide track since 2010 when I had a new one built. It's a tough hull!!!! If you break it, you're better than me and I'm pretty tough on a hull. It's a great hull , you will love it.
KRVSA Member
Bodean
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Bodean »

I love my predator! they are tough but I have broke mine several times in several places but that's because how I run it :twisted: :twisted: few will hang with me hunting because they don't like tearing there hull up and i run it like a buggy 90% of the time that I'm out, I bought mine used in 09 and have beat the hell outta it, I currently have it at MARSH MAGIC getting repaired, so 5 years of hog hunting, and crown and treating it like a buggy and I'm just now having to totally rebuild it besides patching, I would say they definetly tough hulls :salute:
Just be yourself
kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by kwanjangnihm »

Bodean what size / model hull you running and what power plant?? :rebel:
He'll cut your throat, baby, stick you in the back, drive off in your Cadillac.
He's more trouble than you think, he'll kill your sugar, leave you in the drink.
Bodean
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Bodean »

13'5 widetrack 08 yr 520 conversion 72" 3 blade H
Just be yourself
BluByU2
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by BluByU2 »

I just put the third trip on my Wide Track, and I love the way this hull rides. It is the best handling hull I have ever had, and I have owned eight different styles. It is easy to "break free" in a deep water turn, and slide smoothly through out the turn with no hop. It also recovers well, and feels completely predictable. :thumbleft:
Trebblemaker13
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Trebblemaker13 »

I’m running small block Chevy bout 650hp stupid yo get one of these light weight hulls? It’s on a 14ft bandit now it’s a porpus ***** wanting a change any suggestions ?
fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by fl cracker »

Id stick with either Richochet , Havik or jimmy white . stay away form them damn Predators.
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2011 Al David / AV 540

Return to “Airboat Talk”