To The Guy With The Direct Drive LS In 3A

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

To The Guy With The Direct Drive LS In 3A

Post by digginfool » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:56 pm

OMG!! You were sooooooo cooooooollll! The way you blew everybody as you pulled away from the swimming hole. My gaawwwd!! Awesome! :slap: :slap: :slap:
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it” - Bastiat

Olf Art
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Re: To The Guy With The Direct Drive LS In 3A

Post by Olf Art » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Diggin, there are times when you wonder how some idiots manage to get through life. :scratch:
"I know not what tomorrow may bring, but I know Who brings tomorrow."
Member: KRVSA, FAA, TAA, and life member NRA and VFW

John Fenner
Southern Airboat Member

Post by John Fenner » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:54 pm

Exactly why my boats are neglected vs exersiszed!
I never finish anyth,,,.

terrible ted
Southern Airboat Member

Post by terrible ted » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:44 am

My first thought would you like some cheese with that.

Crying about a newbie not knowing shit. I am old and have the right to be grumpy. Yes I want some cheese with crackers for my comments.

But not ridding because of the new yuppie air boaters is not going to happen.

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:38 am

terrible ted wrote:My first thought would you like some cheese with that.

Crying about a newbie not knowing ****. I am old and have the right to be grumpy. Yes I want some cheese with crackers for my comments.

But not ridding because of the new yuppie air boaters is not going to happen.
I thought the same thing,
if you don't expect to get blown once-in-a-while in an air-boat maybee you shoud try a motor-cycle or something not water related!
-damn I have never heard so-much crying than what is posted on here lately...
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

helicsher
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by helicsher » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:09 am

If your not drinking too much beer.
Then you must be driving to fast.
If you boat is slow .
Then your smoking too much dope.
If your out of dope then your girlfriends bikini is to small

Cry,cry,cry.
:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:
"Success Requires No Excuses"

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:33 am

This wasn't a simple 'blow my rudders' moment. Actually, nobody's rudders got moved (I'll give him a little credit). The guy blew the living sheet out of people relaxing in the water. He didn't even remotely wait until he got down the canal; he came out of the shallows and immediately stood on it wide open. He hit those people in the water with a 100 mph+ blast of wind from 15 feet away. A true azz-hole move. This wasn't a newbie. This was a great big, throbbing, purple :knob: Some of you would probably have chased him down and stomped his sheet. I know Capt. Andy wanted to.
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it” - Bastiat

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:46 am

helicsher wrote:If your not drinking too much beer.
Then you must be driving to fast.
If you boat is slow .
Then your smoking too much dope.
If your out of dope then your girlfriends bikini is to small

Cry,cry,cry.
:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

Everglades_Rebel
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Everglades_Rebel » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:31 am

Some people really need a good sit down, a thump on the head and a good lecture on airboat etiquette.

It was nice going to 2A with you, Diggin. Hope to ride with ya again soon!
:rebel: 2013 14x8 Diamondback Ultra Lite Hull, 400HP hopped up SBC, 2.38 Stinger Gear Box, 3 blade Sensenich 80' inch prop :rebel:

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both"

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:50 am

Everglades_Rebel wrote:Some people really need a good sit down, a thump on the head and a good lecture on airboat etiquette.

It was nice going to 2A with you, Diggin. Hope to ride with ya again soon!
Indeed they do. Definitely a good time on Saturday. Sunday was nice, too. Mitch would have loved 3A. Look forward to seeing you guys again soon!

helicsher
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by helicsher » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:52 am

When he went by did he at least scream out
Free Blow job's for everyone behind me
Just to give you a heads-up
"Success Requires No Excuses"

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:54 am

406 JAMIE wrote::rebel: :toothy7: X2 what Ted said :cheers: :cheers: always on here talking sheet about everybody else and there grammer LMMFAO.THE FOOL GETS ON HERE LIKE HE'S THE PERFECT AIRBOATER LMMFAO.SHEET HAPPENS :toothy7: :rebel:

SO LETS SEE HOW LONG THIS POST STAYS UP WITH SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT WHIPING SOMEONES @$$.

AND FOOL IF UR SUCH A TUFF GUY!!! Y DIDNT U HOPE ON UR BOAT AND DELIVER A GOOD OLD @$$ WHIPING LIKE U SAID

TUFF GUYYYYY!!!!!!!! LMMFAO :toothy7: :cheers:
Read it again. BTW, my name's not Capt. Andy but I'm sure the guy driving the boat will find out who he is.

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:25 pm

406 JAMIE wrote::rebel: :toothy7: X2 what Ted said :cheers: :cheers: always on here talking sheet about everybody else and there grammer LMMFAO.THE FOOL GETS ON HERE LIKE HE'S THE PERFECT AIRBOATER LMMFAO.SHEET HAPPENS :toothy7: :rebel:

SO LETS SEE HOW LONG THIS POST STAYS UP WITH SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT WHIPING SOMEONES @$$.

AND FOOL IF UR SUCH A TUFF GUY!!! Y DIDNT U HOPE ON UR BOAT AND DELIVER A GOOD OLD @$$ WHIPING LIKE U SAID

TUFF GUYYYYY!!!!!!!! LMMFAO :toothy7: :cheers:
:thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft:
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

Bruce
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Bruce » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:12 pm

so i complain about some dickhead runnin in between some of our boats damn near runnin a couple of us over and i was bitchinand even in the wrong, but when yall are in a SWIMMING HOLE and get propwash that guys a dickhead lmao my my my arent we a little one way here
12 foot Mamba "The Underdog"
Tired Gpu 520,Whirlwind Razor X

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Bruce wrote:so i complain about some dickhead runnin in between some of our boats damn near runnin a couple of us over and i was bitchinand even in the wrong, but when yall are in a SWIMMING HOLE and get propwash that guys a dickhead lmao my my my arent we a little one way here
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HE ALWAY'S IS BRUCE
this is getting better and better
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:32 pm

Bruce wrote:so i complain about some dickhead runnin in between some of our boats damn near runnin a couple of us over and i was bitchinand even in the wrong, but when yall are in a SWIMMING HOLE and get propwash that guys a dickhead lmao my my my arent we a little one way here
If I remember correctly, you had parked your boats behind everybody at the Ridge and got blown around by somebody pulling out. Plus, we're not talking a little bit of propwash. This guy hammered down on those people WTFO from 15 feet away. And it wasn't his buddies he was busting on. There was a lady, a guy and his 17 year-old son, and a couple other kids just outside of the propwash that had to turn away. Heck, I wasn't even affected but it was a total :tool: move and I felt like calling the guy out. Maybe when they catch up to him he'll understand the error of his ways. The guy made it known he wasn't happy and will make amends when he crosses paths with Mr. Purple :knob: .

getchasumairboats
Southern Airboat Member

Post by getchasumairboats » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:55 pm

Couldn't have been to bad it was a direct drive. Lol If it was that big of a deal I am sure someone could have gone after him instead of coming on here with more drama .
http://WWW.USFTH.COM where the weak are killed and eaten !!!!!

AceNtheHole
Southern Airboat Member

Post by AceNtheHole » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:07 pm

If some here think prop wash is bad, they'd really hate me when I come running down the canal from the end of the levee toward the tower, jumping every plug. I don't come off plane until I land it in the sawgrass at the corner. May even be some lawn chair casualties along the way...... :stirpot:

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:20 pm

AceNtheHole wrote:If some here think prop wash is bad, they'd really hate me when I come running down the canal from the end of the levee toward the tower, jumping every plug. I don't come off plane until I land it in the sawgrass at the corner. May even be some lawn chair casualties along the way...... :stirpot:
if air-boater's that think prop wash is bad may-bee they need to go to a canoe?
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

Olf Art
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Olf Art » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:43 pm

Where you park on the hill is your choice, and sometimes you don't leave another boater any choice but to give you a little blast if he leaves before you. It goes with the territory, OK?
Some are unwarranted however, and this one sounds like maybe one of them.

You wanna be blasted? Step under the rotor wash of a Sikorsky Sky Crane ...... if it doesn't blow you into the next parkin lot the beer is on me, and there's not a thing that the pilot can do to change that.

clamped
Southern Airboat Member

Post by clamped » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:15 pm

Is capt. Andy on this site?

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:15 pm

I gotta say I was watching the boat as he pulled out. First tine I had seen a DD LS. I was trying to see how the engine was set up. He had what looked like at least 6 Razor style blades. When he hit the gas, that thing kicked ass. It would have been a lot more impressive if he had shown some respect to the people behind him.

Olf Art
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Olf Art » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:28 pm

digginfool wrote:I gotta say I was watching the boat as he pulled out. First tine I had seen a DD LS. I was trying to see how the engine was set up. He had what looked like at least 6 Razor style blades. When he hit the gas, that thing kicked ass. It would have been a lot more impressive if he had shown some respect to the people behind him.
Amen to all of that .. I'd love to have a DD LS, but I think Thunder is still in R & D on the thrust bearing issue. Dave doesn't build anything unless he's convinced it'll be as reliable as a granite rock.

terrible ted
Southern Airboat Member

Post by terrible ted » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:55 pm

digginfool wrote:This wasn't a simple 'blow my rudders' moment. Actually, nobody's rudders got moved (I'll give him a little credit). The guy blew the living sheet out of people relaxing in the water. He didn't even remotely wait until he got down the canal; he came out of the shallows and immediately stood on it wide open. He hit those people in the water with a 100 mph+ blast of wind from 15 feet away. A true azz-hole move. This wasn't a newbie. This was a great big, throbbing, purple :knob: Some of you would probably have chased him down and stomped his sheet. I know Capt. Andy wanted to.

Why didn't you say so in the first place.
You are responsible for your wake and blow damage.

Bruce
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Bruce » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:33 am

digginfool wrote:
If I remember correctly, you had parked your boats behind everybody at the Ridge and got blown around by somebody pulling out. Plus, we're not talking a little bit of propwash. This guy hammered down on those people WTFO from 15 feet away. And it wasn't his buddies he was busting on. There was a lady, a guy and his 17 year-old son, and a couple other kids just outside of the propwash that had to turn away. Heck, I wasn't even affected but it was a total :tool: move and I felt like calling the guy out. Maybe when they catch up to him he'll understand the error of his ways. The guy made it known he wasn't happy and will make amends when he crosses paths with Mr. Purple :knob: .
no as usual ur facts are rearranged to suit you but its ok ill tell you again for like the fifteenth time since it still hasnt sunk in, the dude that blew our boats and almost RAN SOME OF US OVER THAT WERE STANDING UP THE RIDGE came in after all of us, there were plenty of other places to park nobody that was parked on the ridge could have blown our boats where they were,for the record its water getting sprayed by a direct drive boat im sure even at 15 feet it wasnt that bad, and the fact still remains that airboats make a lot of wind and you or your boat are going to get blown it happens all the time but when a dude has to show arrogance by skipping a bunch of spots to park then blows through a bunch of boats and damn near runs people over for no reason thats the issue ive had from the beginning which is a whole lot different than a lil bit of water.
12 foot Mamba "The Underdog"
Tired Gpu 520,Whirlwind Razor X

Return to “Airboat Talk”