Park at 2A Loxahatchee Road?

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Krahammer
Southern Airboat Member

Park at 2A Loxahatchee Road?

Postby Krahammer » Wed May 15, 2019 7:05 pm

Is my vehicle safe parked at night at the 2A ramp at the end of Loxahatchee Road? Have not parked there at night....

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Re: Park at 2A Loxahatchee Road?

Postby digginfool » Wed May 15, 2019 7:49 pm

Don't do it if you value the finish of your truck. Between the asshole kids doing donuts at night and the buzzards ripping your wipers and molding off the truck in the morning, not to mention the sh*t, sand and claw marks, your truck is going to get tore up. That being said, I've never had my truck broken into. I know years ago it was a problem but not so much anymore.

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]Southern Airboat mobile app powered by Tapatalk[/url]
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it” - Bastiat

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby digginfool » Wed May 15, 2019 7:50 pm

And I'm out there every weekend. My camp is only 4 miles from the landing.

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]Southern Airboat mobile app powered by Tapatalk[/url]
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it” - Bastiat

Krahammer
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Krahammer » Thu May 16, 2019 11:50 am

Thanks!

Return to “Airboat Talk”