First thing I needed was stringers. Didn't know who to call, but remembered the Suncoast II (Mims, FL) ad in the classifieds. Talked to Scott and before I knew it, I had a new 26 year old boat lol.
- New stringers and stiffeners in bottom & transom
- Exahaust holes in transom, bilge pump hole in side and all polymer screw holes filled in
- New drain plugs and support for bow eye added
- Non-slip added to bow
- New gel coat layer on inside w/gray webbing
- Really nice gray Awlgrip paint on outside
- Super Slick 2000 applied to bottom
I know one thing...I ain't selling it and I ain't putting that old gpu back on it lol. Guess I'll be in the market for an aircraft engine & rigging before long.
Boat looked like this before: