Unadvertised Sensenich props

Airboat propeller discussion.
aircool
Southern Airboat Member

Unadvertised Sensenich props

Post by aircool »

A prop made for AC engines not listed on the website?

DAGWOOD0520
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Re: Unadvertised Sensenich props

Post by DAGWOOD0520 »

You can contact me directly at any of the links below, we make a bunch of things not listed on the site. This is mostly to try and
keep the site less confusing to new Airboater's that don't know the history behind the composite models and the developments with
newer products over the years.. long story short, if you want something or have seen something or even heard something about a certain product that Sensenich is making, just call us or email the site and ask and we will do our best to give you helpful information for the product you are searching for.

NorthWestFloridaBoy
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by NorthWestFloridaBoy »

That's great news to hear! I was thinking about you the other day when I was reading some older stuff on here, wondering if you were still around on here. I guess this answers that question and then some. I was so impressed with the durability of my old Sensenich Kevlar wrapped wood prop and how much abuse I put it through without it coming apart that I've always been patiently waiting for the day when I place my order for an adjustable prop from you guys.

DAGWOOD0520
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by DAGWOOD0520 »

Believe it or not, we still make more wood Airboat props than most people think we do and we have given much thought to
bridging the gap between fixed pitch wood and new age composite fabrication, but there are many factors that come into
play. Maybe we can focus more on this at some point after other projects are finished that we really are focused on at this time.
Also,
At some point I am sure we will update the website with a few things that we have released to the market, but at this time, many of the
unadvertised props are our highest volume of products being ordered... it's been a long time since we have been able to let products sale
it's self, but man it feels good when it does. Guys that run them and show others what they are capable of comes with a boat load of satisfaction that no amount of marketing can give you.

Thanks again

Return to “Prop Talk”