camp in area 2A for sale

This is the place for posting airboat related news stories.
newoldglory
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

camp in area 2A for sale

Post by newoldglory »

I'm not sure if this is the place for this post but maybe Rick or a moderator can help. I'm "considering" the sale of the Judges Camp in area 2A. Only accessible by boat unless of a drought. 5 bedroom cabin, small bath and generator cabin, large kitchen cabin, even larger gathering room cabin. 100% walk around docks. 90% new re-build. It was my project and I must move on. I have two cabins and don't need the money so I am not in a hurry. It is located on the east side and has location, location, location. On an open slough, 360 view. The lease is good for another 19 years. I have no use for window shoppers and tire kickers. I have a wrap around video that maybe I can send to Rick (on a cell phone) to post for me. I'm not good on these sexy technologically devices. Will post more if this works. :dontknow: :slap:
To open ones eyes, you must let them see!

Remember; sometimes it's better to be thought a fool than to open you're mouth and prove it.
Blownaway540
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: camp in area 2A for sale

Post by Blownaway540 »

Good to see you post. How much are you "considering " asking for it? How are the turtles and frogging? Thanks, Mark
IGSO 0540 (W/out IG) built by the late, great, Dick Hoffman, 13 ft. Alumitech. Member - CRA, KRVSA
newoldglory
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by newoldglory »

Sorry, I didn't catch this. I have it out there for $250,000. text at 561 722 1712.
To open ones eyes, you must let them see!

Remember; sometimes it's better to be thought a fool than to open you're mouth and prove it.
Kwhaley867
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Kwhaley867 »

Was the camp sold? We are looking for one.
kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by kwanjangnihm »

Gerald has not visited the site in almost a year, so you may need to contact him at the number above.
He'll cut your throat, baby, stick you in the back, drive off in your Cadillac.
He's more trouble than you think, he'll kill your sugar, leave you in the drink.

Return to “Airboat News”