• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Gyrocopter582: WFO (Video)

OneBFC

Mike and I went riding today. We planned to re-open a trail on the north end of Lake Washington to allow people to bypass the dyke ramp but didn't bring enough gas for the "trail maker". You can figure out what that is on your own, it's not an airboat.

Anyway, we ended up running down one of the normal trails that happens to be pretty dry right now and man....Mike can pilot his boat like a pro. His little 2.2L (134 ci) EcoTec doesn't see much low RPM time in this video and if this doesn't show you what these engines can handle I'm not sure what will.

Mike, I bow to your superior high speed trail running skills! Thanks for take us along for the ride with you.

[youtube]_nBoqO_6aUc[/youtube]

guessing yall havent been airboating long.i HAVE SEEN TO MANY PEOPLE EJECTED OUT A BOAT WITH BLACK MUD LIKE THAT OR WHAT IF THERE WAS ANOTHER BOAT COMING. . If u have to run a trail that fast guessing u dont need to be in it. doesnt show much that any boat couldnt do at 3/4 to full throttle. Not picking on eco motor . just stating the facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HAVE BEEN IS A BAD AIRBOAT WRECK AND DONT REMEMBER THE WHOLE DAY AND PEOPLE GOT HURT BAD. :angry5:

Yeah that's kinda dumb jmo I seen some blind corners in that ride you could have easily ran over another boater or had yourself ran over. Y'all be careful out there

Wow! That lil motor sounds mean! Im impressed. Awesome video. Looks like some good riding yall got up there.:-o
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

well to be fair, you can see pretty far on this trail and Mike does slow down for the semi blind corners.

Just saying. It's not all carnage waiting to happen here.

You point is valid Terry, not down playing that at all. It's just hard to see how far ahead the visibility is from a camera mounted under the driver seat.

Wow! That lil motor sounds mean! Im impressed. Awesome video. Looks like some good riding yall got up there.:-o
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That is the kind of riding that will get people killed. There is no excuse for being that unsafe. Trail riding is not done at WOT. You very well may not be alone on that trail. As I was watching your video I kept thinking that you are just an accident waiting to happen. Idiots like you are what give airboaters a bad name. Mike you need to wake up. Because your POS ecoteh doesn't have enough power to run dry doesn't make driving like that acceptable. All that video proves about you and your boat is that you don't have enough sense to own a boat.
You will hurt yourself or someone else soon driving like that. I really could give two sh!ts if you get hurt but unfortunately that gives every airboater a bad name. But endangering other people is completely unacceptable. Wise up!

Don't get me wrong, I love going fast and sliding hard. But only when visibility is good and conditions allow. Definitely not on a trail like that.

was that the survey trail coming from the Dam??? and yes that was some crazy running, I personally like the Green sticky grass to run in that is what seperates the toys from the big boys, theres not many boats out there that would run the green grass, it gets me far away from other humans.... :)

Gyro, if/when you do run over somebody in the marsh one of these days, this video is now a matter of public record.

It won't go pretty for you, 10-4?

If y'all ever decide to run Hernando , post it first . I'm make sure we all are off the trails. Lil boat is nasty but no need in killing someone to prove it.

Yep you want some I be your huckleberry, too fast, better slow down if not something will slow ya down :violent1: :violent1: seen it happen too many times, hell we just had a death on Lake hatchna last year when a girl got throwed out running to fast on dry ground :cry: :cry:
the sign of a real powerfull easy runnning boat is how slow and easy you can run a sticky trail not flying down the dang thing,

Not sure if newbie or just dumbie but that my vote for ya, :cherry: but you fly a gyro pretend helio so I expect you to like it :scratch:

plum i dont race down the fence line i easy down it. I like my boat and i have my family with me all the time. hell i hate running the trails because of this kind on stuff. thats y am on the fence line. I with u wayne if u have the power u dont need to run wtf open

pontoon outlaw said:
was that the survey trail coming from the Dam??? and yes that was some crazy running, I personally like the Green sticky grass to run in that is what seperates the toys from the big boys, theres not many boats out there that would run the green grass, it gets me far away from other humans.... :)
http://youtu.be/FiAWu0LFHvE My DD caddy slowly easing into the green grass. Gyro be safe out there!

gyrocopter582 said:
I love it, who's next?
Come on, get ya some... :thefinger:

I'll take that one but Dan has to work on some details first and bfc is correct! I didn't see any blind corners even from the camera view that an accident couldn't be prevented?

Who's cutting the cheese with all the wine being served?

Back