• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

KRVSA Cleanup & 2008 Member SA Celebration !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitebear

Silent Prop
R. I. P.
POST IN THIS THREAD FOR HEAD COUNT

KRVSA and Southern Airboat are going to be cleaning up the lakes
and celebrating Southern Airboat's 2008 members. Please see the
following posters and plan to be there !

CLEAN-UP STARTS AT 8AM AND FINAL WEIGH-IN WILL BE AT
12NOON JUDGING WILL BE DONE BY GIRLS FROM KEEP POLK
COUNTY BEATUIFUL.

FEED AT 12NOON
KRVSA WILL GIVE OUT 1 BBQ TICKET TO EACH PERSON THAT
BRINGS IN A BAG OF TRASH OFF OF THE LAKES
. EVERYBODY
ELSE LUNCH IS A $5.00 DONATION.

LIVE AUCTION OF AIRBOAT RELATED ITEMS THEN RAFFEL
OFF THE JR JURNIGAN MOTOR, THEN EVERYBODY RIDES.

WE KEEP IT PRETTY SIMPLE THAT WAY EVERYBODY GETS TO
ENJOY THE DAY WITHOUT TOO MUCH WORK.

CAMP MACK'S NUMBER FOR RESERVATIONS IS 863-696-1108.
CAPT. DAVE HAS SOME NUMBERS OF A FEW CABINS UP THE ROAD
AND IF CAMP MACK IS FULL THERE IS LAKE KISS. STATE PARK
RIGHT THERE OUTSIDE CAMP MACK'S FRONT GATE.

SOUTHERN AIRBOAT WILL HAVE SOME ANTICS FOR OUR COMMEMORATION
AFTER THE FOOD IS SERVED AND BEFORE FOLK HEAD OUT FOR THE RIDE.
COME HELP ROAST RICK !!

IF YOU HAVE IDEAS AND MATERIAL TO HELP ROAST RICK WITH, GET IT
TO WHITEBEAR ASAP ! ANYTHING FOR ACCOLADES, THATS EMBARASSING,
AND EVEN A BIT TRASHY. REMEMBER FAMILIES WILL BE PRESENT THOUGH.

OTHER SOUTHERN AIRBOAT ANTICS WILL BE AFTER THE RIDE AND AT
CAMPFIRES WHEREVER THEY ARE LOCATED.

E-mailKRVSAFLYER.jpg

2008_Member_Flyer.JPG

Count myself and my wife in! We will be there. Do we have any poker players? We have hosted many a Texas Holdem Tournament and would be happy to have one up there on Friday or Saturday night. We would need a minimum of 10 players and we can handle a maximum of 30. Let me know who is interested and we will bring the tables and chips, you guys bring your skills.

TuT

me & Julie will be there Friday night with Dixie Thunder where are everyone staying?

always looking to learn a new game lets see 2pair good hand ?ya teach me :?:

Come on everyone sign up I know 2 is not the number :?

Count on 2 1/2 for the Bryant Family. Lake County Airboat Club will be their for an annual ride.

To 8) & so 8) this is so awesome and can't wait to celebrate along with roasting Mr. Rick. :wink: Keep one thing in mind, behind every good man there is a good woman and she will need a little roasting to. :) Once again thanks to Caroll family for bringing this family together S/A strong and kicking good job to all.

I know most of the gatherings are held at the milk bus but I think we need a bigger hang out this time. It would be nice to see the ghost of Gardner March Singing some songs out there :arrow: wherever the gathering may be.

I have participated in the cleanup for few years now and enjoy it, but I must say this one will be bigger and better than ever can't wait. :p

As for the poker game I'm not going to give my money to Big Gobbler and Brewster but would love to watch the rest of you’ll take a shot at it. :oops: I am interested in the ugly dog contest would love to hear more about that.

As for the headcount my wife and I ( 2 ) for lunch.
:happy7:

Looking VERY forward to this!! We have our reservations at camp mack. That would be 2 of us for lunch
Thanks!!

Vernonw & Ms. Judi, will be there with the (WYNNBOAT).
We have a RV site reserved. Looking forward to it.
Vernonw (wynnboat) Wynn

I'm pretty new to the airboatin world but i def. would like to attend with a buddy or two on my boat. If everyone is stayin at camp mack are we cleanin up lake kissimmee?

You bet we are. Thats the KRVSA big event, and the price of lunch is according to whether you bring in trash from the lake. These guys do it right. We want to do everything we can to support the cleanup. Yes Sir Re :)

Scotty

HOPE MYBOATS DONE FOR THIS ONE!!! STILL GOT ALOT TO DO TO IT TO FINISH IT BUT IT DOWN TO A DETAIL LIST AND POWDER COAT. I HOPE IT TURNS OUT GOOD. :lol:

hell you can count me in and the wife ill start working on her now, been without a boat for 3 days now , speeds got her torn down and gatherin parts , hurry up speedie im going in to DTs but i think shell be rank for a fourbanger when hes done 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back