• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

The Rig..

CDOGS

Pic of my rig with the new camo and new motor. all work done by Marshland Marine.
98 Airgator
383 Fast Burn

Attachments

• airboat2.jpg
    airboat2.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 7,799
  • AIRBOAT 2010 001.JPG
    AIRBOAT 2010 001.JPG
    220.2 KB · Views: 7,799
Nice looking rig CDOG.... Only one problem with it...... <CM> :dontknow: Take Care and Welcome. Mitch :old_glory:

Looking good!

You get away with that license plate? I had a DPS dog me for a few miles once because I had it tied off to my cage because I didn't have time to get it on the right place on the trailer for the trip.

My luck with LEO usually isn't so great.

rost495 said:
Looking good!

You get away with that license plate? I had a DPS dog me for a few miles once because I had it tied off to my cage because I didn't have time to get it on the right place on the trailer for the trip.

My luck with LEO usually isn't so great.

I have that luck too... The night I left for the planting I bought a new electrical plug for the trailer... Light worked great til DPS stop mt between Kennedy and Skidmore and guess what no running lights... The guy was nice enough to give me a warning and told me to drive with my hazards on. Clicking noise for and hour and a half... :angry5: Mitch :old_glory:

Good looking boat , I'm loving the camo wrap job too.....they did that whole boat for 1300 bucks?
Hmmmmmmm, boy that's a cool idea.
Welcome,
BB

I'd love to wrap the boat, but for hunting purposes at least in my feeble mind, its not worth it to have the inside, cage etc... non camo for ducks, while the rest is.

Don't get me wrong, that boat looks really sharp.

Thanks! yea the camo is just a 100% cool factor... killed ducks 50 yards away parked when it was plain aluminum.....live in Spring, TX....hunt baffin now...used to hunt POC.

I noticed if I just don't put a plate on the trailer, they never mention it. Put it in the wrong spot or have a sticker out, you would think they were about to slap me.

Back