• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Where's the poly?

radtech

So, I live in middle GA. Called some local places and also GTO, and can't find any poly. Anybody know a place that has some on hand? I need a sheet 14x8

Check TSE in Clearwater
They're a manufacturer, it's where I got mine.

Check TSE in Clearwater
They're a manufacturer, it's where I got mine.
Also thank you for the link! Looks like they have 3 different colors in the Gatorback made for our boats!

Also thank you for the link! Looks like they have 3 different colors in the Gatorback made for our boats!
Not exactly, they advertise 3 different colors but stock is really slim. The 80” wide sheets come out of England and these days TSE has everything sold before the containers arrive.

Classic can get you a welded sheet of standard black with a seam down the center length wise.

Classic what?

Pretty simple at this point, call TSE and see if there is anything left that will work, or call Classic. We got a 3/8 x 86" wide sheet from Classic last year (with seam down the middle) to finish out my son's busted hull. With TSE you need to plan/order 6 months in advance to get what you want.

Classic Airboats

Last edited:
I called and classic and they can get it, but takes 5-6 weeks to get it. Guess that's where I'll be getting it unless someone locates some soon I can just pick up. Lol Thanks for the help, y'all!

I got mine from Classic and it was delivered to the house, they said 4-5 weeks when I purchased it. It was at my door in three weeks, if that helps.

Back