• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

~x~x~x~THE OFFICAL CAGE PLATE & STICKER ORDER THREAD~x~x~x~

Painterchic is awesome !
100_1926.JPG

100_1927.JPG

100_1928.JPG

Brotherbob, man we did GREAT with the color choice for your plates!! Not too bad for not seeing your boat first...LOL I got thinking about something.. if later on you guys wanted the vehicle decals made smaller we can probably do that, we might be able to go down as far as 2 1/2" inches or something like that... if you guys get into doing some fund raising or anything for your club and wanted to give a couple away with a new membership or something.. just a thought...

T :smurfin:

Those are some great lookin' plates & stickers there painterchic... :bounce:

Brotherbob I see you left plenty of room for all those "Stupid Stickers" you've earned past, present & future. :lol:

Quackcephus said:
Those are some great lookin' plates & stickers there painterchic... :bounce:

Brotherbob I see you left plenty of room for all those "Stupid Stickers" you've earned past, present & future. :lol:

Ya' know I heard of those stickers but I have never been bestowed one of em' , I will agree I earned a couple......my boat should look like one of those old war planes with enemy kills on the side!!! :bounce:

I might know someone who can make you a few..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (but only for those times when one is well deserved of course... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: )

Can ya do a rivermaster with a 500 DD that looks like a submarine???? hahahaha :D

Just got my package this morning!! Unfortunately due to a death in the family.. on my birthday no less, I may not even get the boat out for the last weekend of season....

Jeff

Yeah she'll make you a set , she's been kinda busy lately but I'd bet she'll find the time to crank out a set. They are nice , and she has a few differant backgrounds to match your boat.
Get with SHABA and Quackcephus to find your TAA number for the area your in.
Welcome aboard .
BB

Hey Guys, I actually got to put in a SECOND order for the plate decals and vehicle decals!! Thank-you so much! So if you have any new members that would like to get them, I have more decals on the way that should be here this week sometime, they've been shipped already... Flyin Blind wanted me to have some of the smaller vehicle decals made... so I have some of them in 3" coming too, just in case anybody wants one...

OK, so I've decided if I'm gonna force my way into the "boys" club in Texas I really need to have my own number too so that feel really included... but since all of the zones that you guys have designated are real areas in Texas... I think you need to have an "zone" for us out of staters.. and I figure since we don't actually "exist" over there we need to have a "zone" that doesn't exist either... So I'm already calling the number TAA 007 for me... LOLOLOL or maybe it needs to be TAA 003.5 since I only actually have half a boat thats together... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back